9. Name a project or decorating adventure that you thought would be a flop but was fabulous?
10. Blogging takes a lot of time. Do you ever pass by Beth while she is on the computer and secretly feel neglected?
11. Before, during, and after photos are an important part of blogging, do you remember to do that while working on projects for Beth?
12. How often do you read Beth’s blog and do you have a favorite post?
13. Before changing a piece of furniture, hanging new curtains, or planning a whole room redo, does Beth consult you or do you come home and it’s done?
14. Does Beth discuss her blog with you, stories from other blogs or friendships with other bloggers?
15. Where do you think Beth gets most of her creative inspiration; tv, magazines, online, you, or was she just born that way?
16. Do you know what Pantone’s color of the year is and how do you feel about so called “girly” colors for your walls?
17. If you could change one room or area of your home with no decorating advice from Beth, what area would you choose and why?
18. Are you ever worried Beth will share too much personal information or that blogging might invade your private life?
19. Have you ever helped Beth style photos for her blog or offer input on how you think a vignette should look?
20. There is a saying “If walls could talk…”, what would yours say about the decorating in your bedroom?