Slow start this morning…due to a couple glasses of red wine last night. There really is nothing better than a weeknight wine and vent session with good friends. We covered everything from our shock over Joan Rivers’ death to what Kim K. has done to her skin to why our kids are lovable and infuriating all in one to the ever-popular, pondering the male brain. It’s these kinds of conversations that a man could, and never would want to, follow and that keep me sane! Now on to my favorites this week…
1. Kerry Cassill is new to me, and I am in totally in love with all of her bedding!
2. This looks yummy!
3. I need this tee
4. I love this herringbone accent wall!
5. This photo captures two of my favorite things: an interesting gallery wall and a pretty entryway.
6. I stumbled onto this Charlotte renovation company and am so impressed with their gallery!
7. This is a great euro to mix in with kid or adult bedding.
8. Still working on finding a recipe for homemade muffins that are actually fluffy. Maybe this trick will help?!
9. My fall booties
10. I love this quilt for a little boy’s room!
11. Summer’s basket wall is so pretty!
12. I always choose a light colored natural rug but this room has me re-thinking that.
I’m off to the greek festival today! Hope y’all have a great weekend!
And for my local girls- make sure to find me on Instagram for a chance to win a FREE makeShop ticket!