Today is the day for the big announcement I have been teasing and I am so excited to finally share the details! I am teaming up with Lowe’s as a style expert to help homeowners across the country tackle some home projects this Spring! Have a space that has been ignored? A little area that has you stuck? Maybe decorating is not your thing but you really want to create a home you love? Well let us come and help! Applications will be accepted starting today through 11:59pm ET Thursday, Feb. 11th!
If your application is chosen I, along with a team of Lowe’s volunteers, will show up to transform your space over a two day period. Obviously the planning will take place before then and I hope to be able to really get to know “my family” so I can create a plan that will make you fall in love with your home! I have already been perusing some of the Lowe’s Spring 2016 lines and I am super excited to use the products (trust me you will be too!)
Maybe you are ready to create that dream outdoor space?
Or an inviting place for guests?
A room that you kids would love?
These makeovers won’t be full blown renovations because we will only have two days to complete the projects. Instead think of them as room refreshes. In order to apply applicants must fit the following criteria:
– Be looking to fix up a space within their residence
– Makeover project should be able to be completed within 24 hours
– Must be the owner of your home.
– Be outgoing, energetic, and fun with unique stories to tell.
– Be comfortable being on camera and/or interviewed by local media
– Be in need of expert design help from one participating blogger.
– Be able to make quick decisions in order to keep tight timelines.
– Be available for a 2 day period to complete the makeover (between February 9-May 1, 2016).
– Allow photos of your home to be shared online
– Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
– Complete the online application form and agree to the terms.
– To apply visit: lowesspringmakeover2016.castingcrane.com
We will only contact eligible participants
So spread the word and get your applications in! Spring is the perfect time to finally finish that space! Can’t wait to see what you throw my way…I am up for the challenge so bring it on!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Lowe’s. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.