It’s Monday…that magical day when the whole week seems manageable! Before the craziness begins lets get organized on the organizing front! It’s week 2 of the “What I’m Organizing” series (if you missed week 1 it is right here) and today I have three more things that you can easily check off this week….
– Take a minute to read this post for great tips on quickly customizing your header photo
– Make sure graphics between your blog and FB page match so you are easily recognizable to readers
– Check on and reply to any unanswered messages
– “Like” the pages of blogs/shops you visit regularly
– Update info: website, email, description, etc.
– Empty cabinets/drawers holding utensils, tupperware, and pots and wipe down
– Sort out dishes that you no longer need/use (store or donate)
– Return to cabinet, stack like items, put bottoms with lids and arrange for easy access
– For quick countertop organization find old vases or jars for utensils. Label with Martha Stewart chalkboard sticky labels, found here
– Make a list of daily responsibilities: brush teeth, put away shoes, clean up toys, etc.
– Make a list of weekly responsibilities: unload dishwasher, put away laundry, straighten books, etc.
– Make a list of monthly responsibilities: cut nails, haircut, organize toy box, etc.
– Post lists in a place where kids can easily access them