6. On my never-ending quest for quick lunch ideas I tried these and they are actually really good!
7. Since I didn’t get a degree in interior design I appreciate insider tips. This chart is a great tool!
8. We are all thrilled about this new shop coming in November, right?!!
9. I have been finding some great things at Bed, bath, and Beyond lately including this sconce.
10. I love, love, love easy (and FREE) organization!
11. After celebrating my mom’s 60th this week I wish I had come across this idea earlier!
12. Susannah…my babysitter. When you find a good one it makes life so much easier. And the good ones deserve so much credit. It’s no small thing to be able to walk in someone’s house, make everyone feel at ease, and really care for someone else’s children in a loving and responsible way. I found a gem and when I leave the house I am not worried at all. She is a key piece of the puzzle around here and I am so thankful for her!
I appreciate all of your nice comments on the new blog design and
I apologize for those I did not reply to!
Have a great weekend! I hope your weather is as beautiful as our’s has been this week!