Every time I turn around it’s Friday again. Not that I’m complaining but it is crazy to me how quickly a week goes by, even if some of the days feel like an eternity. This week I had one especially long day involving the buying and returning and buying of a dresser. More on that tale once the room is done, but sheesh. It’s so easy to get caught up in the busyness of life so I try to make intentional efforts where I can to cut back on the frantic pace. Fridays are our lazy day. My two youngest are both home from school and I try to never plan anything so we have at least one day a week that we are not rushing out the door. I think everyone needs a day like that to just breathe. I know it’s not always possible with a full-time job and/or family so I am grateful that I can work in a slower day. It may come slower, but I still try to get up my favorites for the week…here’s your mid-morning recap…
1. I’ve got paint on the brain and after seeing Kris’s round-up of grey paints I may have just found my color (BM Edgecomb grey)
2. These look delicious!
3. This picture doesn’t do it justice, but I saw this swan shirt in person at Target and I think I need to go back.
4. This light would make such a statement in a foyer or powder room.
5. Two of my very favorite bloggers in one post! Love Emily and Orlando for their endless inspiration!
6. I am working on plans for a mudroom and large hallway gallery wall. This familiar image always comes to mind for these types of projects.
7. I just “favorited” this shop on Esty. So many fun art prints!
8. Anyone else counting the days until THIS?!
9. I am going to attempt to make these bars this weekend.
10. This is my favorite drug store beauty product right now. It gives you the softest hair!
11. After finishing Wild by Chryl Strayed I wanted to read anything she’s written. I found this and can’t put it down. Different but good.
12. I couldn’t resist this fall purchase for Harper!
Now off to your weekend! Hope it is awesome!