It’s been awhile since I did a Friday round-up so I am excited to share some finds! I’ve got everything from snacks, good design, and my favorite fashion. I also share lots of spontaneous finds on Instagram so if you are not following over there make sure to come join the party!
1. Kinda can’t stop thinking about this fun little rug!
2. Check out this designer portfolio. I want every room.
3. Found a fun felt hat for fall!
4. These bars are made right her in Charlotte and are my new favorite healthy snack. I don’t even like healthy things usually but these are actually really good and satisfying. Taylor said they look like the bricks of bird food you put in a feeder, and they do, but they taste great!
5. This bathroom is so fun!
6. I made this soup last week and it was so yummy!
7. This is some dreamy wallpaper
8. I may have to recreate Julia’s genius DIY towel ring for my bathroom project.
9. I love these colorful sheet sets.
10. How excited are we about Caitlin Wilson’s coated canvas line?!
11. I’ve been catching up with one of my favorite design families here.
12. Stop whatever you are doing for a very important PSA…I have been putting this Southern Soul dry rub on everything, EVERYTHING, and it is so delicious! I love it best sprinkled on thick-cut bacon. Cover both sides, cook on 325 for about 15 minutes. You’re welcome!
That was a colorful bunch, huh?! I think I am trying to squeeze every bit of summer out before we move onto fall! Speaking of fall, I am working on several organizational projects this weekend to prepare for the school year. It’s only 3 weeks away for us!
See ya Monday!