I can see the light…it is so very close! Next week will be our first official week with two of our three in school full time! They do staggered entry at our school so my kindergartner only went two days this week. Kind of a pump fake. But this week my pockets of time for work are going to get a little wider and I have plenty to fill them with! I am glad we had such a low key summer with lots of time to chill out together because now I don’t feel guilty at all being excited about having a little more work time! Now let’s get to my favorites this week….
1. I love that this print feels fall-inspired but in a atypical color palette.
2. I could stuff a large quantity of these churro popovers in my mouth!
3. Cute dream catcher.
4. This rug looks so luxurious! Perfect for cozy fall nights!
5. Just picked up these wedge booties for fall!
6. I also grabbed this precious top for the remaining warm days!
7. I really like these nightstands!
8. One of my clients just bought this box to house all of her computer cords…so smart!
9. Such a pretty rug!
10. I am really tempted to add these plates to our dinnerware!
11. I am headed to IKEA today to see this rug in person.
12. If I were having another girl (I’m not!) I would use this crib bedding.
Alright kiddies I am out for the weekend! I have a to-do list a mile long starting with finding a way to get out of a 5K tomorrow morning….ahhh why do I do this to myself?!
See ya Monday!