I am actually a little sad for this Friday because it’s the last Friday of the summer! Monday is the first day of school for my boys and I am dreading the routine but I am trying to focus on the fact that I will have a lot more uninterrupted time for work. I am pretty excited about the new direction I will taking this fall. I have spent the last few weeks trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up and even though I don’t have it completely figured out I do have some new ideas that are, hopefully, going to make things work better. I have also been pinning again more lately. Ever since I made my fall inspiration board I have been in the mood to gather inspiration….
1. I love this easy video tutorial about how to paint ikat.
2. Fall makes me think of nights in. I love Jennifer’s low-stress tips for a weeknight party!
3. This is a pretty white washed mirror.
4. Love this fun rug! And it’s on sale for $116!
5. My favorite fall pillow!
6. Just finished this disturbing and suspenseful book.
7. I have probably posted this soup recipe before but I made it again this week and just love it!
8. I love these snakeskin flats!
9. I’m dying for this rattan set somewhere in my house!
10. I’ve always been a fan and I just recently discovered her blog.
11. Did anyone catch the pilot episode of Public Morals? I am thinking about watching…
12. Am I the last design junkie to hear about this podcast?! So glad I found it (finally!)
So that’s my brain-dump for this week!
As you read this I am shopping for last minute lunch box snacks, hand sanitizer, and under eye de-puffer….6:00am alarm here we come!