Do you know the backlog of favorites I have in my head?! I haven’t done one of these posts all summer so I am just about to burst with some things I need to share! Let’s start with a biggie…
1. I am going back to the mecca of home goods…Furbish. Follow me on Instagram for all the eye candy this weekend!
2. This is such a good read even if it’s not completely supportive of my career 🙂
3. Dreamy gold goodness!
4. I’m back on this kick. Still in the research/try to convince myself/don’t really wanna change stage.
5. I am in love with my new Essie color, Haute in the Heat. It’s part of the Target line and it’s the perfect berry.
6. I like this dressy tassel necklace!
7. This could be a good guide for anyone wanting to paint furniture a metallic color.
8. My first fall purchase and of course they’re shoes.
9. This bedroom is just perfection in my eyes.
10. This is a great, affordable option if you like sputnik lights
11. I’m always on the hunt for unique styling accessories and this little succulent is so cute.
12. I foresee this IKEA duvet being in a lot of rooms…possibly my guest room even.
And…a sweet blogger friend of mine featured me yesterday. I answered some questions from Krystine and revealed an embarrassing secret! Check it out, here.
I am heading back to Furbish today! I am also hoping to stop in the precious Progeny Shoppe. I can’t wait to peek around that sale section!
If you missed anything this week: