This has been such a great week! Last weekend I went to my favorite little bakery/cafe and sat uninterrupted for two hours just getting organized. It started my week off on such a better note. My lists are all neat and tidy, I am little ahead on my blogging schedule, and things are rolling smoothly with clients. I cherish these weeks because I know not all are so manageable. Next week is going to be a fun week on the blog. I am sharing a big project next Friday too so make sure to stop by!
1. I’ve been sourcing lights for an office project and this scalloped one has been lodged in my brain!
2. This image has served as major inspiration for my kitchen plans.
3. I am thinking about trying my first vegan recipe with this dish.
4. This is such a fun and quirky pillow for a little boy’s room.
5. I love this simple art.
6. Now is the time to start getting organized for the upcoming school year. These tips are great!
7. This sconce looks way more expensive than $68!
8. Rash guards have grown on me and this embroidered one is so pretty!
9. Hunting the perfect project for this etagere.
10. This kitchen in perfection!
11. This is a fun and fresh wallpaper.
12. Thinking about sneaking into the girls department of Target and snagging this floral jumper!
I am highlighting one of my favorite gals over on Instagram today for Follow Friday.
Be sure to go see who the mastermind is behind this and other great spaces…
Have a great weekend!