Ah, Friday I love you. Why are Fridays in the summer even better than regular Fridays too? This week was good and the last full week of school so next week I will be officially thrown to the wolves. Better enjoy this eye candy while I can…
1. A new IKEA hack that’s oh-so-pretty (and that’s my gold frame up there!)
2. These are such colorful summer sandals.
3. This is a great console at Target.
4. I have got to try these little baby apple pies!
5. I am planning to use these vintage inspired posters in an upcoming project.
6. I love this nightstand from land of Nod- it could work in some grown up spaces too!
7. I made this pasta side dish this week and it was delish!
8. Such a beautiful throw that could be worked into a bedding scheme.
9. How cute is this pom pom umbrella?!
10. Ballard’s Pom Pom quilt is so fresh and pretty!
11. I love this new pillow from Furbish.
12. I just recommended this stool to a client and I can think of a thousand more places for it!