FriYay! I will be spending my weekend outside trying to beautify my yard!
I am really tempted to give my vegetable garden a go again. Two years ago we built a raised bed and attempted to grow tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, and strawberries but unfortunately something kept eating everything as soon as it was ripe. I reeeally want some homegrown veggies though so I may have to try it again.
1. I love everything about this warm, patterned, textured kitchen.
2. These plates make me want to throw a causal summer dinner.
3. This dress would be so fun for a wedding!
4. My sister made this dip for me this week and it was so good!
5. I love this chic little ottoman.
6. I decided against this rug for my hallway but I really like it.
7. I like this simple black and white art.
8. It’s summer and this BBQ chicken recipe is calling my name!
9. One of my new favorite rugs.
10. I just ordered these shoes and I love them!
11. This is great modern china cabinet.
12. I think this is a pretty fabric.
This week I have kicked off two different Instagram series…
I joined in with Becky, Claire, and Summer to host #YourHomeStyle.
Each Tuesday we will announce a theme (this week it is master bedrooms).
Share your spaces with the hashtag and we will spotlight our favorites each Monday.
It was also the very first week of #DIYSummerSchool. The theme was IKEA hacks.
You can check out my post, links to the other hosts,
as well as a link-up for your own project, HERE.
If you missed out this week be sure to play along next time.
June 18th we will be sharing our thrifted hacks.
If you don’t have a blog you can always share on IG with the hashtag.