Thanks for welcoming me back this week! I have been stashing some really good favorites! I have to say that summer is being pretty good to me so far. We have been concentrating on the important things like popsicles, grilling out, later bedtimes and just hanging out. This whole week I have not dried my hair once and I even got to sneak to the pool a couple of hours alone. I hope your summers are off to an awesome start too!
1. Ooh la la right?? I bet ya wouldn’t have guessed these sexy heels are at Target!
2. Speaking of Target I have been buying these t shirts in every color.
3. A helpful chart if you are thinking of reupholstering something.
4. A great inexpensive patterned arm chair.
5. Will pom poms ever get old? No.
6. I really love this cut and color.
7. A great tassel-trimmed curtain!
8. I have to use this console somewhere!
9. Can’t afford that kilim rug? Get a taste with these kilim coasters!
10. This line of fabrics is really beautiful!
11. Cute floral dress
12. My current favorite song and video. Gives you a sense of my humor 🙂