Is it just me or do we all feel that the last couple weeks of May don’t really count? I mean, we are all just counting down to summer, right? It doesn’t matter how many years I have been out of school and considered an adult, I still get that same excitement about summer. Even when I had a “real” job I got all distracted and excited when June rolled around. It should be no surprise then that today most of my picks have something to do with sun, sand, and water. And food because I always love food.
1. When I was in Charleston a couple of weeks ago, I had a pizza with a fried egg on it and haven’t been able to get it out of my mind. So when I stumbled across this recipe I got very excited!
2. Jennifer Aniston has major street cred when it comes to hair so I finally tried out her haircare line. I am using the Restore shampoo and I really want to try the Perfect Hair Day products. I have noticed great results so far!
3. This console would look good with so many different styles!
4. Currently obsessed with this side table! My gosh!!
5. This foyer is perfection! *I couldn’t find the direct link
6. I am so excited to try this skillet apple pie!
7. Cutest tie dye beach towel (and it’s on sale for $15!)
8. I love these wall hooks!
9. These succulent mobiles are just the cutest!
10. I love these colorful sunburst mirrors
11. This is a fun summer dress!
12. I just bought these fun $5 earrings
Aside from these favorites I also have to mention my Friday inspiration…
Head over to Instagram to see who is inspiring me this #followfriday!
Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend!