This week was kinda weird. By Tuesday I felt like it should already be Friday. I am so glad to have the weekend ahead of me so I can just chill. I have family coming in town and I am excited to spend the weekend not thinking about the One Room Challenge (still coming off that)! Not sure if I mentioned it here but, I went and saw the Disney movie, Bears last weekend. My boys took me for a Mother’s Day date and I have to tell ya, I loved that movie! It was just so sweet and made you really think about the fierceness of a mother’s love…bear or human. And it’s narrated by John C. Reilly so I cracked up a lot. Go see it while it’s still out, it’s totally worth the $55 you will spend for the ticket, small coke, and medium popcorn!
1. I love this tribal bag.
2. A great source for mid-century style legs.
3. These are some fun summer kid ideas.
4. Taking this side dish to a cookout tonight!
5. I love these painting technique tutorials.
6. A great whimsical fabric.
7. Such a pretty maxi dress!
8. This quote is kinda the mantra of my life.
9. Such a gorgeous simple lamp.
10. With summer right around the corner, I am excited to try these s’mores ideas!
11. Filing does not have to be ugly.
12. Love this clean and crisp sconce.
Have a great weekend!