I have had a lot of “favorites” lately. I really had to drag myself out of my funk and find way to get excited about all things decor again and luckily some great things crossed my path to help me do just that. Today’s favorites are all things that have lifted my spirits and lit the fire again over the last couple of weeks.
1. The thought of traveling with this weekender.
2. This simple little DIY.
3. I have never felt confident in my abilities to cook steak but this recipe was so easy. I marinated mine in this and made flatbreads…yum!
4. After seeing Emily’s post this week, I am planning to run to Home Depot for some greenery!
5. If you don’t think quesadillas are life-changing you are crazy. I am replacing my summer bucket list with a quest to make and eat all of these!
6. I forget to shop Bed, Bath, and Beyond, but after seeing this bath mat I will have to check in more often.
7. I LOVE this bathing suit!
8. I love all the recipes, like this one, that come with this time of year!
9. By far, the best thing to come along during my slump. This book is ah-maazing.
10. I bought this purse and the fringe makes me super happy!
11. I discovered Progeny Shoppe, sadly after I had been in Raleigh, but it has some adorable stuff!
12. Using this chair for a design board right now. It is so classic.