I have missed my Favorites posts so badly!! I have been in a complete whirlwind lately and I have had to really whittle down my posting, which I hate! Blogging started for me because I love getting to virtually “talk” to people about all things decor and even after several years of this I still really love it and therefor truly miss it when I have to scale back. I have never been so busy! It feels like so many opportunities and events are happening all at once which, on one hand totally feeds my ADD soul, but on the other I feel like I am just running full speed ahead without a lot of time to even breathe. I know that very soon I am going to need a major detox…one that hopefully includes my greatest therapy- the ocean! Until then let’s all enjoy a few of my favorite finds as of late…
1. This is a great affordable option if you love bobbin chairs like me!
2. I have a crush on this little light.
3. This is on my art wishlist.
4. I love this piece for desk organization.
6. This whole living room is full of inspiration but I especially love the idea of floating shelves instead of a console.
7. This is a cute indoor/outdoor fabric.
8. Did you know there is a Tilton Fenwick line at Target?!
9. This is the end all list of burger recipes!
10. I am a big fan of the pineapple trend so I had to get this little piggy bank for Harper!
11. I love this jewelry dish.
12. A gold leaf console…need I say more?
13. After a busy week everyone deserves a plate of these!
I hope you all have a great weekend!
If you need a nap I hope you have one. If you need to get out by yourself for a little while I hope you get to. If you need some bonding time with your kids I hope you get to do something special. Whatever we all need to recharge before Monday, I hope we all get!