5. This is a fun mirror!
6. This was the image I showed my hair dresser when I got my hair cut this week!
7. Recliners are not my favorite but I am trying to find one for a client and this one is pretty.
8. A pretty Greek key console for only $200!
I am seeing these pictures of snow on Instagram (snow!) and I just feel so bad for y’all! I guess I won’t complain about our gloomy weather because we are at least in the 60’s. And our weekend is looking like all sunshine! Baseball is in full-swing now so my weekends pretty much consist of entertaining Harper while her brothers play. Luckily I have a few fun things planned while my mom spends a little QT with Harper this weekend, including taking an AirFit class…it’s one of those new workout places where you hang from silk ribbons a’la Cirque Du Soleil. Make sure to follow along on IG this weekend to see how tangled up I get 🙂
1. I have to have these sandals!!
2. This sofa is every.thing.
3. I am pretty sure this will be Harper’s “big girl” bed.
4. I am starting this book recommended to me by Heather. I think it is really going to rock my world!
9. This home tour is packed full of so much good stuff!
10. I love everything about this soothing neutral office by Stan Dixon.
11. This is a great nailhead dresser.
12. I like this little embroidered dress.