I am so excited about my weekend!! First off I am kicking it off with a guest post over at The White Buffalo Styling Co. I am sure y’all know Lindsay and have been following all of her renovation diaries. Her house is such a perfect mix! She has been hosting a little series about Finding Your Style and asked little ole me to join in. I hope you all will go visit and see how I define my style! The rest of my weekend is going to be a blast too…My oldest sister (I have two) is bringing her three daughters to visit. It’s always fun to watch those 3 sisters…it’s like reliving my own childhood. My oldest niece is turning 10 so we will be celebrating her with all things girly and making a special trip to get her ears pierced. She was my first niece (or nephew) so it feels a little surreal for her to be in the double digits!!
1. Y’all know I love me some black & white. This pillow is on sale for $18 right now!
2. I bawled my eyes out reading this. It sums up so perfectly the decision I have been mulling over.
3. We finally caught up with the rest of the world and started this show. Don’t. tell. me. anything. We are only on season 3. It’s so disturbingly good!!
4. She never misses.
5. I like this fresh take on floating bookshelves.
6. I have no idea what I would do with it, but this fabric is cool.
7. How I’ll be toting my groceries from here on out.
8. It’s time for a new watch friends!