What day is it?? Good lordy this week was crazy. I had a photoshoot that was so much fun, a new client meeting, an install in Raleigh, and today my sister and her family all arrive to celebrate my niece’s birthday. My one real resolution for the year (and the next 50!) is to really keep a lid on the stress in my life. Whether it’s a deep breath, yoga, reality tv, a good night’s sleep or chocolate, I am determined to pay attention to the anxiety I let creep in. Being more aware of this has made such a positive impact already. And a crucial part is taking time to relax on the weekends so hooray for Friday!
1. Spring fever is hitting a little early over here and I am thinking of doing something similar to this in my closet.
2. We can’t all have a kitchen covered in white marble but we can have a little slice. Love this serving board!
3. This salad looks so delicious.
4. And totally opposite from a salad are these brownies. I made them and almost devoured the whole pan in one sitting.
5. Doesn’t this image just make you want a cup full of gold scissors?
6. Emily Jeffords‘ cloud paintings are so pretty.
7. It’s only a matter of time before I buy this dress.
8. Harper needs these shoes. Bad.
9. If I were to add an island to my kitchen it would have to be something out of the ordinary to work with the odd shape. This kitchen gives me hope that it could be gorgeous!
10. I LOVE this wallpaper. Their whole collection is awesome.
11. This is a really beautiful velvet sofa.
12. These candle holders are going to be a go-to for me in upcoming styling projects!
And that’s it this week! I’m off to the trampoline jumpy place to celebrate my favorite 11 year old! Here’s to the weekend and not breaking a hip!