Snowmeggedon…yeah right. They were calling for 10 inches here and we woke up to about 2. Womp womp! I am all for a snow day when there is actual snow but being inside with three stir-crazy kids almost did me in yesterday!! I put everyone to bed early and looked back over some of my recent pins and I have some good ones for you today….
1. I love this floor lamp and it’s on clearance!
2. I bought this dress this week. Tights now, wedges later!
3. This is a beautiful chair and on major sale!
4. This was a great read this week- love seeing how designers work.
5. I love what Bethany did with her daughter’s room, especially the IKEA sconce hack!
6. I just sourced this mirror for a design board and I love it!
7. This island pendant is so pretty and I am shocked it is only $250!
8. I can totally see this art in my future beach house.
9. I love this rug– wouldn’t it be perfect layered over a jute rug?!
10. Are any Breaking Bad junkies watching this? We are and so far I like it.
11. I am going to have to try this recipe…warm kale is always good in my book!
12. It’s all in the details…love this towel holder.
I almost forgot that it’s the last Friday of this month, which means time to share my Best of the Nest post. It’s a series hosted by some of my blogging favorites where you share your favorite thing you have posted this month. Without a doubt, for me, it is my living room reveal!
For the full post with all of the details you can click, here.
And to see all of the other BOTN posts or to link up your own favorite
visit one of these lovely ladies:
and guest host Rain on a Tin Roof
Have a great weekend! If you are snowed in enjoy a mug of hot chocolate for me! I think they are calling for rain here over the next few days so it might be a mug of bloody mary for me!!