First of all thank you for all of the sweet comments on my living room! Tweaking my house just wouldn’t be the same without being able to share it with all of y’all! So far I am doing good on my bet. I haven’t touched a thing and I even find myself keeping our house a lot cleaner just because I like how everything looks now that it’s put together! Not sure about the area in which you live but, our schools have been closed or delayed this entire week so it kind of feels like we have had one long weekend. Even so I am always excited about a Friday! Here are some recent favorites I have had my eye on…
2. There is no reason for our tv cords to show any longer! I’ve got to tackle this simple DIY.
3. I love these trivets.
4. This is a great-looking console for an even better price! The extra storage is the cherry on top!
5. I love Nicole Fuller’s eclectic bedroom via Rue magazine.
6. I am trying this recipe next week.
7. I am just waiting for the perfect project to use this mirror!
8. I love this bathroom– the floors are like polka dots!
10. I love the look of these half-wall height bookshelves.
11. This skirt is really cool and on sale for $23.
12. I just discovered Erin Gregory’s art and it’s beautiful!
I hope you all have a great weekend and stay warm!!