Hello beauties! Today is the day for lovahs. I used to think Valentine’s Day was overrated, but I am starting to embrace it more. Might be because it involves a sitter? After several days locked indoors I am all for any holiday that includes a sitter and a new view! So let’s get on with the favorites shall we…
1. No V Day decor? No problem…these yarn hearts are simple enough that you could bust one out before nightfall!
2. I love this necklace.
3. I just started The Last Letter From Your Lover and so far I am loving it. Go here and you could win your own copy!
4. Love Shalyn’s entry tour here. Make sure to follow her on IG too so you can see her beyond adorable hedgehog videos! Trust.
5. I would love to recreate this bright look on my mantle come spring.
6. If I revamp my bathroom for the ORC, these towels will have to make an appearance!
7. In my dream house I will have a chambray couch. Just end of story, period.
8. I am just so in love with this rug.
9. I am admittedly a horrible baker, but these lemon bars look feasible for me. And delicious!
10. Another fun example of using pants hangers for art (similar to my recent gallery wall).
11. I love this pillow…might need to add it to my couch collection.
12. Dreaming of warmer weather and this cover up.