I have still not settled into a blogging groove which means I am writing posts the night before, which I hate. Sometime last year I got into a really good routine of writing a month’s worth of posts ahead of time. It was so much easier but I have been too busy or just too unfocused to get back in that routine. So right now (Thursday evening) I am sitting her watching Millionaire Matchmaker trying to focus on this post. So if the links don’t match up or there are typos all over the place blame Marysol Patton. My reality tv world is getting rocked right now watching her cross over from Miami Housewives to Matchmaker.
5. I love the colors in this rug.
6. I would love to have this kind of organization in my kitchen.
7. I am so excited to have this new book to read! So far so good.
8. Pioneer Woman never disappoints. I am attempting this recipe this weekend.
9. This would be a simple DIY bench. It’s so pretty!
10. I am obsessed with this color bedding.
11. The pictures do not accurately depict the pretty colors in this rug. I have seen it in person and it’s very muted and soft.
12. I love this console. It could also make a great desk.
Well, it looks like Marysol found a nice guy, we’ll see if mama Elsa approves! And Patti Stanger continues to rip someone like no one else. I could not even stand in her presence without sweating. Hope you all have a great weekend and I’ll see ya back here Monday!