I have not done one of my “Favorites” posts in for.ev.er. I have missed them. And I have some serious favorites this week and guess what?? They all have nothing to do with holiday decorating, gift guides, or egg nog. Can I get an AMEN??
1. While sourcing things for a client I found these garden drawings. I say they are the new botanical print. Whose with me??
2. This is such a fun, fresh take on a nursery! Love the ceiling!
3. I really want more pom poms in my life in 2014. These would make a great start!
4. This is such a fun necklace.
5. I am trying to DIY a big piece of art for my dining room and I wish I could recreate this (sorry could not find the source)!
6. If and when I get the nerve to go short again I want this hair…cut and color exactly.
7. The perfect entrance!
8. Harper needs these boots immediately.
9. True dat.
10. I love these wall hooks. (And they are on sale!)
11. These glasses may or may not be under our tree for the man I married. We may or may not have met in Raleigh 🙂
12. Ok, I lied. One Christmas thing…these ornaments are so cute, but in my defense I would display them year-round in a girls room not just at Christmas!