I would like to make a promise about this post- it is going to ahve absolutely nothing to do with holidays. HOORAY! Is that wrong? I just get so sick of all the holiday bombardment. Just like anything in blogging, it gets so saturated this time of year and I just want to rip my eyeballs out if I see anymore tinsel, wreaths, holiday cocktails, garland, cookies, or pretty gift boxes. I’m awful. Anyways it is going to have to do with all kinds of great things I have spotted lately so maybe there will be a gift idea or two. There’s my contribution to the holiday mania! And for those of you posting about something I mentioned above please take no offense to my scroogieness…I love all the great things you are doing I just need to spend less time on Pinterest 🙂
1. If this table were just a little wider I would have used it as my coffee tbale in my (soon-to-be) revamped living room. I love it!
2. This recipe looks yummy!
3. This blog is new to me and I got sucked in adn looked at her beautiful interiors for hours.
4. A really beautiful mirror
5. I’m kind of digging this eighties inspired sweatshirt. $17 isn’t bad either.
6. A great round up of affordable ceiling mount lights.
7. I am always a sucker for a nice worn in leather chair. Especially in carmel.
8. A navy watch, Swoon.
9. This round dining room table is so cool.
10. Just when I think I have seen every gallery wall design. I really like this hallway.
11. My inspiration picture when I got bangs cut this week.
12. I love the metallic trim on these drapes.