I still cannot believe it is November?! I love this time of year when thankfulness is on everyone’s minds. Today I am over at Ashley’s blog, Meet Me in Philadelphia, talking about something for which I am thankful. She has invited several bloggers to help her talk about thankfulness all month long and I was thrilled to take part! Go check that out and also, if you are new to her blog, make sure to check out her living room make over. Girl is goooood!
Now on to my weekly favorites…
1. A pair of these lamps for $50!
2. This table is going to be a staple this year, I call it!
3. I am starting to gather inspiration for an upcoming closet project. If only it were for me!!
4. I ended up not using this in my ORC room but isn’t it cute?
5. I love mixed patterns in homes and fashion.
6. This is a great feminine print.
7. I have been obsessed with this blog ever since I saw her living room.
8. It’s not too early to start thinking about your holiday decor. I love the idea of a natural wreath.
9. I just shared my client’s plum living room and here is another pretty use of plum in a living room. It’s just such a perfect fall palette.
10. Cute in honor of my trip this weekend.
11. Watched this finally and laughed til I cried.
12. Go thru and listen to every.one. of their songs. I have it in heavy rotation for fall!
An extra favorite this week in honor of my anniversary. Taylor and I are off to NYC to celebrate 9 years together. 9 years…crazy. I can’t decide what I am more excited about coffee, walking, people-watching, or just sleeping. A little adventure with my favorite person.
My kids have off Monday so I will be enjoying the long weekend.
See y’all on Tuesday!