It’s my first Favorites of 2015! I came back to the blogging world this week and I am definitely easing back in. As soon as I pulled the trigger and opened up my computer I immediately felt the pace of my day get more frantic. It is really hard to keep life from feeling like an intense juggling act but I am determined to bring the same peace I felt over the break into this new year. Even if that just means a few deep breaths here and there, I am determined. I had to share some of the great things I have spotted lately though so here goes…
1. This swivel chair is sold on Pottery Barn Teen but it could definitely work in an adult space.
2. I made this and it tastes just like the real thing- yummo!
3. A gorgeous house tour.
4. This shelf totally caught my attention.
5. I love this honeycomb mirror.
6. This coffee table has such a fun California vibe.
7. I want to add this pillow to my mix.
8. I seem to always source this sconce. It’s just so perfect.
9. The trays on this coffee table give it such character.
10. This is a fun (and comfy) jumpsuit.
11. Lisa gave a really good follow up post on her natural fiber stair runner (It was a DIY).
12. I just bought this comforter.
I am off to my favorite city, the magical Charleston, this weekend. Make sure to follow along on Instagram. It will be me, my two sisters, and 5 of our 8 kids! Wish us luck…what are the odds I convince them to let me sneak away to do a little shopping? Ha.
And I will be back next week with more posts including the next installment of my 1 room, 10 minds, 1 design series. I have one very talented lady lined up and I cannot wait to see what she has dreamed up! Have a great weekend!