Hey gang! It is time for my weekly round-up of favorites which means…it’s FRIDAY!! If you are new around here my favorites are just a compilation of things that have caught my attention this week. Might be decor might be my new favorite nail polish might be a song I have stuck in my head. No rhyme or reason just my day to share what’s on my radar. Also, I wanted to mention that I have a million things I am so ready to share about business but I am trying to wait for my blog redesign to be ready. I am doing a small refresh so I figured I would wait until that launches before I dive into all that stuff. Fingers crossed that it will be up and running next week!
1. Major console lust.
2. This bedding is even cooler in person and it’s on major sale right now!
3. A friend passed this along and I love every word. Worth a read!
4. This wallpaper would be adorable in a little girl’s room!
5. I really want to add a couple of these pillows to my couch.
6. I have not seen this Nate Berkus table in stores but I love the look!
7. Bed perfection.
8. These beans are perfect for taco night.
9. I just ordered this dress for a spring wedding we have coming up. I will let you know if it works since this is a new company to me!
I am planning on a relaxing weekend because on Monday I am jetting off to Miami for a fun trip with Lowe’s! I am not planning to post until later next week but make sure to follow along on Instagram where I will be giving peeks of the trip!
Have a great weekend!
*affiliate links used