Phew…what month is it?! Every week I look up and it’s Friday again. Not that that’s a bad thing but it’s been a blur of a month. I am headed out today with my mom and sisters for a girls weekend in Asheville. I am really excited because I haven’t been to Asheville in a really long time and I hear it’s the place to be these days. I am ready for some good meals and lots of unnecessary talking 🙂
1. I am in love with Kirra Jamison’s artwork!
2. I thought these business announcement cards were a great idea.
3. I really want to include one of Gaby’s flowers in my gallery wall.
4. This would be so cool in a kids room or playroom.
5. These monogrammed bags may be my go-to Christmas gifts this year.
6. These look delicious!
7. I love this photography idea. Any suggestions on how to do this without Photoshop?
8. This is why I have long hair…so I can put it up 🙂
9. I love this entryway from top to bottom.
10. This would be fun to work into a gallery wall during the holidays.
11. I can’t decide which dress for holiday parties…long or short??
12. I’m a winner!! I won Albertina’s Shoemint giveaway and now I have to decide which pair will be mine! How will I ever decide??