I decided to keep my Friday Favorites posts going into 2014. I always have fun doing these posts and y’all seem to like them so give the people what they want! Plus I like pretending that I am making a list of things I will actually buy/do/make/wear.
1. I could do the 80’s again for $15. Target girl’s department strikes again!
2. Not as inexpensive but a definite must-have as well!
3. This is the perfect comfort meal during the cold temps.
4. Target came back with a vengeance from the holidays. They are killing it with all their black and white storage!
5. I really want one of these clocks!
6. I loved this idea so I am going to do it over the course of 2014. I think mine will be more for my spouse than kids though.
7. I can’t find the original source, but this pin has me very intrigued! Could be a lot of potential projects!
8. Why is it that dull skin just comes with the month of January? I need some of this stat!
9. I’ve got upholstered headboards on the brain!
10. I made this this week and it was so yummy!
11. I will be using this pillow somewhere this year! They just came out with some really great pillows so be sure to check out that whole section.
12. Wise words to live by.