And now for that prize I won…I never win anything by the way. I won a subscription to the great new online magazine Peachy! I mentioned it here but if you haven’t seen it you NEED to check it out! I am a little partial because it was started right here in my home town and it’s first issue focuses on the good ole Queen City. Each issue will feature a new city and guess what fools, I will be reading along for free! Yay for me. Go get your subscription!
1. I think every woman needs a couple of these pens on her desk.
2. I just love this print!
3. These may just be my favorite casual boot for fall.
4. I really think I could adhere to this closet philosophy if I tried?!
5. Everyone should read these tips on how to style an inspiration board.
7. I want a rug just like this one for my kitchen.
8. Yet another use for a dropcloth!
9. A Subtle Revelry rounded up 25 creative pumpkin tutorials! (I want to do the gold one!)
10. Swap out the shade and this would be a pretty cool little lamp.
12. It’s not new, but I think this bedding is perfect for layering with other pieces. Perfect fall color too!
Hope you have a great weekend! We are off to pick out some pumpkins, drink warm drinks and usher in fall….even if it is in the mid-seventies 🙂