I can tell you what is not my favorite this week…my baby turning 3. It seems like no time since I announced we were having baby #3 and now she is 3. Suddenly I have become that mother that I once despised, looking lovingly at that newborn and telling the mother, “Oh, I am so jealous. I would give anything to go back!!” I remember having a newborn and hearing that and just thinking oh please! All I wanted was to sleep through the night again and not run my day on a three hour cycle. But now, just barely around the corner, and I already miss it. I don’t want another baby but it’s just a reminder of how fast time flies…and how fast it will continue to. We will celebrate this weekend with just a few family and friends. Just the way I prefer it after killing myself with Pinterest parties in the past.
This week I rounded up a variety of things to take you into the weekend. A little blogging advice, a show I am loving, a good recipe, and of course a little design. Enjoy!
1. I have loved reading this series each week. It’s great advice for new and seasoned bloggers alike.
2. This series is one of my favorites in a long time! I am glued to the tv each Sunday!
3. I love these leaf earrings!
4. I want to curl up with a book in every room of this house.
5. Nothing floats my boat like a quick and easy weeknight meal!
6. I love this brass sconce for $40!
7. These petrified wood knobs are so cool.
8. So excited to start this follow-up novel by JoJo Moyes!
9. These dancer prints are so pretty!
10. I love this rag rug!
11. I have had several clients in need of a fireplace screen lately and this is a favorite!
12. This is the perfect throw pillow to add to the mix for holidays (or anytime really!)