First, let me start by wishing my sister, Adrienne, a happy birthday! Tomorrow she will turn the big 4-0. I know she can’t believe that she is 40 and neither can I. It’s crazy to me that we are grown ups. I feel like just yesterday we were acting out Little House on the Prairie. That’s what you did back in the day, right?! Especially if you were raised super conservative and slightly poor. You pretended to be Carrie when she fell down the well or Mary when the horse kicked her blind. Those were the good ole days. Adrienne was always the ring-leader and even though she hates decorating, she once had an epic idea. While my parents were out to dinner she decided we should move all the furniture in every room of our house catty-corner. Obviously that’s where her decorating career died 🙂 Happy Birthday to one of my best friends!
1. This gorgeous live-edge wood light would warm your house right up!
2. I am not over ombre hair yet.
3. I am loving this new-to-me Instagram feed. Funny and fashionable!
4. We all need this copper bar set!
5. I love this pretty gallery wall!
6. This recipe looks really good. And I love that it is a one-pot meal!
7. I’ve been referring to this image for built-in ideas lately. I love the contrasting trim.
8. This is a great round up of coordinating paint colors.
9. Major crush on this hardware.
10. Pretty floral fabric.
11. These deep green tassel earrings are so perfect for fall!
12. I love this door mat from IKEA.
We are off to celebrate Adrienne’s birthday at their new house! I am so excited to see the results of all their hard work on this renovation. It will also be my first time to see my nieces’ bedrooms and I may just have to start zhushing a little. I hope y’all have a great weekend!