Can y’all smell the turkey cooking?? I can! And even better is that I can almost smell the Christmas trees! I love Thanksgiving so much but I am definitely one of those who cleans up the turkey and immediately gets out the Christmas decorations. Before I take some time off for my turkey coma, I wanted to share a round-up of gold accent tables. I have been on the hunt for two separate clients and these are some of my favorites. The most expensive one is $250 and one is only $40 so there is an option for everyone to add a little shine to their room!
1. $219, (comes in other colors) Home Decorators Jill accent table
2. $80, Threshold Round table
3. $195, Jayson Home Dover
4. $169, Safavieh Tara accent table
5. $59, Threshold Gold Accent table
7. $79, Nate Berkus glass cage table
8. $40 (on sale) Kirkland’s Antiqued glass table
9. $250, Crate & Barrel Jules table
Hope you all have a great Turkey Day! Get out those maternity pants and live it up!