We all know it's Friday. We all know that means the weekend is a matter of hours away, but I am fairly certain that no one is more excited about the weekend than me!! All my brain cells are fried from this week. I started the week off talking about #ACP...adult child problems and this week included some seriously emotionally taxing things. Lots of feelings talks and I am drained. Happily the talks were needed and relieving but shoot, family junk is so layered and hard. So I am happy to just look at pretty things and await my Saturday....
2. I am so bummed I couldn't be at this event. Especially to see Emily's styling in the AIRBNB courtyard in person! Could I just have her life for one day?!
3. This is a pretty neutral rug.
4. Cool company and cool idea for incorporating lights into a room.
5. I really feel like maxi skirts will be my go-to outfit this spring. I love this chambray one, but when I showed my sister she asked "if it was from the Duggar collection?!" Whose right on this one y'all?
6. I love this shirt!
7. This is a great-looking console.
8. A great blanket to layer with some bedding.
9. People are always looking for a good chesterfield. This sofa is marked down from $3800 to $1500 right now!
10. I made these gourmet grilled cheeses this week and they were scrumptious!
11. Cool little studs.
12. I love everything about this bathroom...rustic, natural, and coastal.