Archives for 2010
- Design boards: This will be a source for ideas and resource information. The idea of the boards is to help you visualize your idea and point you in the direction of the perfect products. Design boards will include: fabric swatches, paint colors, furniture pieces, room accessories, and of course all the details on prices and where to buy. It will also come with an explanation to make sure you have a clear understanding of all of the suggestions. These are ideal for clients who would like to tackle projects on their own or for those who are not local.
- Mini-Decorating Appointments: These are 1-2 hour sessions in which I will come to your house to do a variety of things including but not limited to, rearranging furniture, accessorizing shelves, hanging pictures, or organizing your things. I can also use the time to do personal decor shopping for your home. The time is yours to decide!
- Full Service Decorating: This is for anyone who would like a hands-on approach from start to finish. After the consultation I will present a clear and detailed plan for your approval. Once things are a go, I will go to work acquiring everything necessary for the project. The final step will be installing the room and putting on all finishing touches.
- The initial 1 hour consultation is free.
- My hourly fee is $50. Flat rates can be given when requested.
- Design boards are $200
Take a walk through your house…if there is any room(s) that gives you the urge to run screaming, you may want my help! Decorating a home is a big task and it can quickly become overwhelming, especially if decorating is not something that you enjoy. Sometimes it takes the “eye” and fresh perspective of someone else to help you achieve your dream home.
My goal is to help you create the home you want within a budget that you can afford. No matter how big or small your budget, I feel sure I can help you achieve a look that makes you happy every time you come home. I specialize in finding budget-friendly ways to make-over rooms whether it is by sprucing up existing items or finding those hidden gems for a great deal. Everyone can have beautiful custom interiors in my book!
We will set up a consultation in which we can establish exactly what you are looking for and what I can offer. It may be that you need help from start to finish or maybe just some tips to point you in the right direction (design boards).
The consultation is free and is simply to allow us to meet and to establish how I can best assist you. So, throw some challenges my way…have a bedroom that hasn’t been updated since the early 90’s? Need a way to store those toys that doesn’t look like storage? Want a new guest room but only have $200 to work with? Ready to redecorate your house from top to bottom? No problem, I am ready and willing!