1. Now’s the time to start thinking of Christmas gifts, or was that 6 months ago?! Anyways I have my mind set on a DIY treehouse for Harper!
2. This is a really cool dresser makeover.
3. I could eat soup everyday from now until March. This one is going in the rotation!
4. Feeling like these could be my go-to fall boots.
5. Mantle decor is such a crucial element to your living room. I love the mix of greenery on this one!
6. I have my eye on these floral sneakers for Harper.
7. This would be such a fun pillow to mix in somewhere.
8. My gosh, have y’all seen this concrete vanity!? Ooh la la.
9. I love the texture and simple design of these pillows.
10. I’m trying to convince Taylor he can make this table for me.
11. If I can convince my new client to use this sofa I will consider myself a hero.
12. Ever since I saw this coffee drink I have been dying to try it!
So what are y’all up to this weekend?? Taylor just told me this morning that he is taking me to Raleigh for the night on Saturday. That guy knows how to keep things spontaneous and fun! It’s a little anniversary gift and we are going there because that’s where we met. We have been back a couple of times this past year but, always with our kids so it will be nice to aimlessly roam and eat and reminisce. Truth be told I am happy to go anywhere where I can do all that. I hope you all have a great weekend!
By the way, if you ever want to look back at any of my Favorites posts you can find all of them under the “My Weekly Favorites” tab. It’s in the right sidebar or just click, HERE.